Stang BBQ

• Sponsors (?)

I spoke with Austin and he is cool with having it at the house. Austin will be putting up more info soon. Here is the address.

Aug 15th, 2:00 PM
1301 N 19th Ave
Melrose Park, 60160

If you need directions feel free to call me at 708-670-7560

Bobby

Actually before we estimate how much food to bring, I need a reply for sure, how many people are coming.
Coming:
Austin
Bobby
Shauna
Angel
John G
Julio
Carlos
Ryan
Cathy
Ed Jones
Chuck H
Adam and Betsy
Jill and Friend
Angel
Mike
Steve & his snake
Cobra Susie and friends
Chris
I will add more to this list as people RSVP. Thanks

My wife (Betsy) and I will be there for sure. I am waiting to hear if my dad (with the 380R) will be coming or not. You can add the two of us for sure, though. I don't have a volley ball net or lawn darts but I do have a good volley ball if we need it.

Adam

GTVert98 said:
My wife (Betsy) and I will be there for sure. I am waiting to hear if my dad (with the 380R) will be coming or not. You can add the two of us for sure, though. I don't have a volley ball net or lawn darts but I do have a good volley ball if we need it.

Adam

That sounds good Adam, I am sure someone will have a net, so bring the v-ball. Thanks

Well, I went to the Village meeting and score one for the good guys. We will have the entire street blocked off, from 18th ave to 19th ave. :banana: Now we do not have to worry about the Stangs getting hit by passing cars.

R L

Ok here is what I am thinking we will need:
I am estimating around 20-25 to be at this BBQ. Not sure how to best estimate how much meat we will need but if you would like to volunteer, we will need:
Hot Dogs
Buns
Hamburgers
Brats (sp?)
Polish Sausage
Paper plates
Beer
Pop
any other sides you guys wish to bring
If we each bring some of each we should have plenty to eat. Let me know what you guys think, or any additional things to bring. Thanks