Stang BBQ

• Sponsors (?)

BlkThndr66 said:
I like that blown hatchback myself..... Damn you guys.... I want to go SOOOOOO bad, but I got to move into my new apartment in Dekalb for college. Tell ya what, any of you people wanna ever stop by my apartment, I got the hot dogs and burgers, and a futon with your name on it!

I grew up in rochelle. Visited dekalb many times. Love the cows.

hello

wow man, I havent seen you in forever. What have you been up to?

Steve- Nothing much. Took a summer class at u of i and will be finishing up in december with a business degree. Then its off to the real world. Anyway I dont have my mustang anymore. It was sold some months ago. Ill be looking to get something after I graduate.

Anyway, where is this bbq taking place at.
-d

mystang97 said:
Steve- Nothing much. Took a summer class at u of i and will be finishing up in december with a business degree. Then its off to the real world. Anyway I dont have my mustang anymore. It was sold some months ago. Ill be looking to get something after I graduate.

Anyway, where is this bbq taking place at.
-d
directions are on the thread

Ok guys we still need to be sure that everyone coming is bringing something. So if you haven't volunteered yet, get up on it!
I met up with Pepper last night at Union Grove, and he gave me the "Hello, my name is" Tags, so we got that down !!!

BBQ

Hey Folks,

Spoke with Austin last nite at the Carol Stream Cruise...he told us of the BBQ on Sunday...

Mimi had surgery this on the 5th and is still recouperating...so all depends on the way she feels..but she gives it a thumbs up unless she feels really poorly...

so count us in until further notice...thanks

Jason