stang problem

stangkrazy

Apr 15, 2006
my car starts jumping around in and between gears att high and low rpms, like it isnt getting enough fuel and feels like it lose its pull some times and wonts to bog as soon as you hit second gear.. any thoughts, what should i be running in the 8th mile

306,trickflow track heat with 1" spacer 19lb.injectors,75mm spacer w/75mm tb, performer rpm heads w/2.02 1.60
bbk longtubes w/70 or 73mm mass air. 373 gear 5spd.
with 275 60 15 mt dr weighing 3100 w/ me in it
not sure of cam but i'd say prob. bigger than f pulls hard as hell or did 1 threw 4

• Sponsors (?)

You definitely need to upgrade your injector size to 24#. Was your car professionally dyno tuned after you added all of the performance parts? I'm going to guess NO since any tuner worth his weight would have made you upgrade the injectors and fuel pump. You'll need 24# injectors, a fuel pressure regulator, and a 155 lph in-tank pump to keep up with the fuel consumption of that combo and make the car run right and idle right. Personally, I would just upgrade to a 255 lph in-tank so you won't have to change it for future mods. You'll need to find out what that73mm mAF is calibrated to as well, a new sample tube is around $30 from C&L if you have one of their units (? you seem unclear on that in yor sig). Have it dyno tuned and have a chip burned for it. Trust me, it will be a different car after you do. Good luck. :nice: