Stangers with SLP loud mouth in L.A.

boomshack

Jun 4, 2004
Southern Cali
Hello everyone,

Wanted to hear the SLP Loud Mouth on a 4.6 in person and wanted to know if anyone who lives in L.A. with this system on wouldn't mind meeting up with me. Let me know. Thanks.

Sorry forgot to say to PM me with your e-mail address if you're interested.

• Sponsors (?)

IMO slp's are for the slow cars that wanna sound mean and fast. wanna sound GOOD get a set of long tube headers with a h-pipe (no cats) and a set of 2 1/2 flowmaster 2 chambers with turndowns (dumps,no tail pipes) now that sounds good. once again only my opinion. i know my car and others that i know here in houston and all the other stangs i have had thats the only exhaust i ever run on them except i have used a set of equal length shorties on two of the fox bodies i have had, sounded the same and no performance diff.

1_QUICK_GT said:
IMO slp's are for the slow cars that wanna sound mean and fast. wanna sound GOOD get a set of long tube headers with a h-pipe (no cats) and a set of 2 1/2 flowmaster 2 chambers with turndowns (dumps,no tail pipes) now that sounds good. once again only my opinion. i know my car and others that i know here in houston and all the other stangs i have had thats the only exhaust i ever run on them except i have used a set of equal length shorties on two of the fox bodies i have had, sounded the same and no performance diff.
yea lets be like everyone and put flowbastards on a mustang, damn bro cant we be original... :nonono: :nonono:

Flotsam said:
yea lets be like everyone and put flowbastards on a mustang, damn bro cant we be original... :nonono: :nonono:
why do you have flows on ur V6 or something? and i have been using them for a number of yrs i guess if you like something why use something else? IMO the slp is just a new version of the gay ass glasspak.

1_QUICK_GT said:
why do you have flows on ur V6 or something? and i have been using them for a number of yrs i guess if you like something why use something else? IMO the slp is just a new version of the gay ass glasspak.
i have heard magnapacks on a 97 cobra with a off road x and it sounds wicked. nobody asked for ur opionion on the way it sounds anyway...

1_QUICK_GT said:
lol oh and now you have a 04 GT yeah ok. Grow up man you dont have to lie about your belongings.
oh yeah lemme lie about them, havent updated my profile since i joined(i've been here a little bit longer then you :doh: )...the green stang is my old v6 and t he silver is my 04 GT...

Attachments

• IMG_1067.JPG
    IMG_1067.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0819.JPG
    IMG_0819.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 61
1_QUICK_GT said:
First off slp flows a whole lot better then your flowmasters. Second take your car off the bottle and your just as "slow" as slp users if not slower. I have not met a person yet the disliked the sound of my car. Flowmasters sound like every other car with an exhaust on the road.