Stangnet 94/95 Member of the Year - Congrats to KillerCanary!

94GTLaserRC said:
Ummm,
Still waiting for the "acceptance speech" and change of title!

RC

I think Killer is a little modest so I'll give it a shot for him.....

"First I'd like to acknowledge all the members that were nominated. Everyone of you add assistance and guidance to members on this board. I proudly accept this prestigous award. I would like to add that I learn just as much from all of you that you learn from me".

I'm sure Killer's speech will be a little more in depth. Like I said, Paul is modest and I'm sure he is very taken back by everyone recognizing him in this manner.

• Sponsors (?)

All I can say is thanks everyone! I truely do appreciate it. It does make me feel good to know that I do seem to help the people that help me. I've learned much of what I know from these boards over the years. I showed this to my wife to show that the hours I'm on here are well spent.

Charlie said it as good as I could, so I'll quote him:
"First I'd like to acknowledge all the members that were nominated. Everyone of you add assistance and guidance to members on this board. I proudly accept this prestigous award. I would like to add that I learn just as much from all of you that you learn from me".

I wasn't able to see this until late last night as I was in Niagara Falls since wed. for new years. Sorry for the delayed reply and thanks.
-Paul

Killercanary said:
All I can say is thanks everyone! I truely do appreciate it. It does make me feel good to know that I do seem to help the people that help me. I've learned much of what I know from these boards over the years. -Paul

As RC reads acceptance speech:

<marquee direction=left]
841978CryBaby.gif
841978CryBaby.gif
841978CryBaby.gif
</marquee>
RC

Attachments

• 841978CryBaby.gif
    841978CryBaby.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 841978CryBaby.gif
    841978CryBaby.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 841978CryBaby.gif
    841978CryBaby.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 78
most of the names on that list have helped me out with problems i have posted here. paul and rio and tmoss and the others have made working on my car less of a mystery. thanks to all of you guys, you are a great help.