Stangnet makes me want to sell my car

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

ok...jinx is a god damn baby...this is a ****in forum, and its not the end of the world if someone bashes your car. Other than the color or anything, the only problem i have with your car is that your wheels arent polished...and i hate to see a poorly maintened car. Thats just me though

Wow...

If I sold my cars because someone ripped on it I would be walking..

1998 Cavalier coupe: free, but was purple.. got ripped on for the color
1999 Jeep Wrangler: 4.5 inch lift with 33s and got ripped on cause it was slow
1998 Subaru Legacy GT: too slow and a ricer for driving a japanese car
my stang: all of the ford jokes, can get whooped by a 4cyl, etc.

Drama is for kids..

:flag: :canada: :SNSign:

MysteryMachine said:
HA HA HA yeah theres friendships on here that I ain't apart of. Everybody hates me cause of the color of my car. Like I give a F U C K if you asses like me . Thats why you talk **** I talk it right back F U C K IT

I'm cool with maybe 5 guys off here

Color is your business brother (people hate me for liking vertical taillights...we each have our cross to bear :bang: ) Anyway, from your pic it looks like the green color (from Dodge?) from the 60s which was cool IMO. If they don't like your color they only need to see it for a few seconds while you pass them on the way to the finish line.
Tim

I just read this entire thing and I'm completely confused....I'm still half asleep, though.

I save my internet arguments for a local board, this way if someone gets tough, I can actually call them out. It's only worked once, and no fights happened cause I really felt sorry for the lady after she fell out of her walker.

I could have taken her.

Jinx, relax, same for all you other crazy sunuvabeeeeeeetches! Just give up the internet argument and realize why you're all on this site to begin with

Is anyone older than 21 in here?!

I get crap about my car from people. I especially like getting looks from some of the hard core track guys as the "pretty little yellow show car" pulls up to the line. Of course, they don't see it for very long as it rips off 10 flat. Ricer is more of an arrogant mentality pretending you have something fast that isn't. I think that color is pretty cool...definitely different (of course, having a chrome yellow car I might be a little biased to in-your-face-colors). And hey, black and white cars can definitely look bad ass, but they will never grace the cover of any magazines.

Basically we tricked MM to see if he would talk **** on me (while i was under a diff AIM name) cause many people from here told me he was badmouthin me all the time...so I made the bogus AIM name up..we invited him in a chat room..we all started bashin me..and guess what...he went off talkin **** on me..haha
Not that it matters we just wanted to play him like a lil hoe...and we did. Thats all, we made him look like a fool.

I got a kick outta it:)

Okay, seriously with this. I have never chimed in on one of these threads before but

STOP IT.

If you have a problem with what someone said to you, PM them, call them, email them, but please, stop making threads. This is not an insult, this is a favor to Stangnet. I like seeing the videos, the cars, and even the stupid questions, but every other day a thread about "He called me this", why does everyone need to know? Handle it like a man. If someone said something to you in the real world would you tell all your buddies or handle it one-on-one. Come on now. More than one person is guilty here, so let's move on, this ***** is getting annoying to myself and others, no matter whos side they are on.

:Damnit: :D

ya'll boys need to quit this ****.

it's the internet!!!
206_2.jpg

Cool so get over it..you talked about me..never to me on AIM..then we called you out to show you none of us like you
Oh well life goes on..no reason to sell your car u lil cry bag

You know what - I really hope you select few of guys are in high school, cause this petty bs reminds me of that.

Arguing over the internet with fellas on a mustang website that you don't actually see on a daily basis is pretty pointless too - everyone's got their opinions - your car is painted lime green - CERTAINLY everyone isn't going to like the color for it's uniqueness. ON that note, don't even think about selling it - it's way too nice a ride and way too unique to think about selling it for getting **** on SN. The majority of us aren't bashing you for the color.

Status
Not open for further replies.