That was me. That concussion messed me up pretty good. It's when progress on ElSuperPinto ground to a halt, it's when I quit enjoying working on cars for a living, and it straight up changed my personality and made me more of an *******.Who was it that had the ct 'walks into lift arms' ?
That app looks pretty cool but I'm too paranoid to use it.Believe it or not I plan to have the 86 finished this spring. I had run into a lot of land infrastructure projects building out on my property.
Also for those that peek in here, I have been working on this and expect to see a lot more information on it soon, once car shows crank back up.
Time for updates. I have done some suspension and brake fixes over the last few months and will post those soon. I finally got the interior door panels installed with all new hardware. Panels are from TMI products and the door hardware I got from LMR.
As I move forward I will be posting the updates here and hope to have this car back on the road in 2 months.
p.s. No the Bronco is not for sale, it's next!
I have updated the suspension to the Eibach Pro Kit, which included, springs, struts, shocks, swaybar and bushings.
I also update the front brakes to new hardware and replaced the bearings.
Thanks! That looks almost exactly like the radio that came in mine, but mine is an Audiovox unit@Willybill32
That is the factory radio, see image.
As for the hatch, they tend to rust out at the bottom and also get a rust cancer at the top. So we took a good top side and a good bottom side and split them apart and mated them to have one good one, was not easy and suggest a good metal man to do that job.
Here is a link to my Google Photos album.
Thanks to LMR and TMI Products helping us get there. The interior was Red before we started.
I used 'One Hit Wonder' paint to recolor parts, some were original and some parts were too far gone and we sourced these from Prestige Mustang. The One Hit Wonder paint does great and will NOT scratch off... I use if for hydrographics dipping but you can add a hardner and it acts as a one top coat paint. I still plan to tweak on the fabric with steam and try to straighten out some red piping...