Stangs with black chrome wheels.

techium

Dec 8, 2005
Jersey
Looking for some pics or stangs preferably silver with black chrome wheels. I have to purchase some new wheels soon and i'm interested in these but i've never seen them on any cars.

• Sponsors (?)

I have black chrome saleens. I have never put a picture up. I will try to get one up this week for you. Try the search engine at www.cardomain.com. I was in the same boat as you last spring. The problem with black chrome is the manufacturers can't seem to get the amount of black in the chrome consistent. Some are lighter some are darker. Some might have some yellow tint to them.(afs wheels) I bought mine from wheelreplicas.com. I had to go through a couple of sets from them also, but they were very cool about it and did'nt charge me any extra shipping. Even now my fronts look a little lighter then the rears to me sometimes. They seem to change with how much light is on them. You expect to get what you see on the website, but that's not always the case with black chrome. They were fairly new last year and a year has passed so maybe they got it down now. Cruizinconcepts.com buys theirs from wheelreplicas.com so I would just go to wheelreplicas. If they don't have what your looking for call them because they do special orders. If they don't match for some reason just send them back until they get it right. Hope this helps. I went through a ton of B.S. with two different companies to get mine. UPS had a part in that also. I think they just drop some packages from the airplanes rather then landing.good luck