Starbucks/ Red Robin Tonight? Sat Mar 4th?

• Sponsors (?)

AC-PONY said:
See all the FUN he's missin out on! Don't remember him saying he was going, whats with that? Did I razz him too much or did everyone razz him too much?:shrug:
If I remember correctly Alice, it was in the post where we were all feeling like abused children for them taking our post count away in the NW Forum...:rolleyes:

AC-PONY said:
Well lets hope he gets over it and comes back.:shrug:
Misha, I guess I'll have to highjack more threads...teeheee.:D Who would have thought we'd get 6 pages worth????
I think I settled the one on splash guards in 05 talk. I'm an "evil woman".:D :D :D :SNSign:

Yeah I saw 6 pages tonight and was like holy crap... ohh well...is just:SNSign: Hey alice Im selling my 03 gt if you know anyone looking to buy a car... I have it on c/l

http://portland.craigslist.org/pts/141981670.html

and it goes in the autotrader thursday...

wifesweetstang said:
Yeah I saw 6 pages tonight and was like holy crap... ohh well...is just:SNSign: Hey alice Im selling my 03 gt if you know anyone looking to buy a car... I have it on c/l

Alot of people here love the c/l, it didn't hurt them any by costco running an article in they're mag either. Was very good for them. I'll pass it on, but it will probably be sold before I can say anything about it.:nice:

Misha

The rest of the PM is that It's good to KNOW, that it's really O.K. here. AND I thank you for that too. Might have to do updates when my mare foals next month....yeah more horse **** to come. Due date April 15. Could be before or after...gonna be a gorgeous baby.:flag:
Haven't seen Tehnick around since pics posted...must not have liked the "horse ****"?

wifesweetstang said:

If I had the cash, I would buy that car in a minute. I know it's been taken care of, I know it's in amazing condition, and I know it's a badass car. I also know that I am broke and that I suck at life :nonono: :(

Well I just UNLOADED

Well I just got a whole bunch of Schlitz OFF my chest to THELMA, and it either woke her up or ended things Not good if the later, she's the one who I needed help with the baby.It's her barn and lately have been treated more like "JUST A BOARDER" than a friend and helper. Not to mention saved her a$$ a few times by "BEING THERE" in more ways than one. REALLY SUCKS!:mad: :mad: :mad:

The Factor said:
Did you tell her to Have a nice day:D Sorry couldnt help myself...I really hope you work things out with your friend.:nice:

Thats EXACTLY how I ended my e-mail double barrell BLAST.:D :D
She may be "good" with some horses, just not my gelding...can't say she's been all that nice to my mare either. They don't have a voice or a choice but I can sure as HE** speak for them.

Gettin OUT of DODGE

Well obviously I need a BREAK. So headed to Oregon City Saturday to see my sibs and have the "family" counsel on my situation. So if anyone sees AC-PONY around give me a honk and wave. No response from my blow out e-mail, guess she needs to think about it. Believe it or not I have yet to have Christmas with my sibs. You all have a great weekend.:nice: