Start me up...

• Sponsors (?)

I'm the cars third owner in a year. The 1st vid is from a little over a year ago. He bought the car without an engine and transmission so he built a motor for it. It has a Windsor aluminum block bored .030 over...so it is now a 286CI. The second is just after I got it. That third vid is from the guy I bought it from. I'm going to get some decent pics here soon and post them up...maybe with some action vids or something. I've been dealing with a few minor maintenance issues. Had to replace the TO bearing and get the exhaust cinched up. I drug it a couple of times. I have to get used to a lower than low car again. It has an oil leak that I need to address. Looks like it is coming from the valve cover. I'm also going to install a catch can to address the breather and oil issue I have. Overall the car is a beast...more than what I had before. It's not the fastest on the road but it does fine by me. It's got a direct injection nitrous kit on it but it isn't hooked up. I'm taking that off. I don't really want it. The rest of the mods are in my sig...at least what the seller told me.