Start-up and Idle Video!

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Ravena, NY
Dan was my inspiration for this video. Awhile back he made a video of his car and in the beginning of the video he recorded starting the car up and pulling it out of the garage. I don't know why but I really loved that part of the video.

So I made my own, lol. Not as good as his but I think still think its cool.

Not sure if it will load cause its pretty big, but we'll see.

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q59/69clark/?action=view&current=89350861.flv

• Sponsors (?)

i have listened to countless clips on youtube, photobucket and streetfire. i can honestly say that is one of the sickest sounding mustangs i have ever heard.

i command you to make another video!

Awesome sound and really clear too! Great vid!!!!!! Finally.....a mustang exhaust video without music ruining the real feature. :)

Now I'm interested in playing around with my camera's video feature to see if it can do a video with good audio quality.

Just a very mean sounding stang 69Clark!

Tom... I just realized that I have never even heard your car before.:scratch:
That sounds awesome.:hail2: What cam are you running in there? Disregard that ? Just checked your sig.

Anyway that whistling sound from the alternator bearing is really drowning out the sound of that motor :shrug: I actually wished my ALT. would wine like that. Maybe over the winter.