Started the 84 t-top coupe

• Sponsors (?)

........................................IDK what to say its amazing!!! :hail2:

Thanks

Thank you for the pics of the wiper motor set-up Terry.

No problem, any questions, just P.M.

I see said the blind man to the deaf dog!

Well the new ones aren't fitting any better, working at removing some bulk on them, if not maybe using a spacer. Talked to Performance Automatic about rebuilding the stock tranny, they said I'll never do it with an AOD have to go AODE?

I tried 3 sets of covers to clear my harland sharp rockers until I went to an intake spacer and then the ford racing tall covers. You should look at a set of those VC spacers and keep the shiny ones you have.

Here's just an example:

vcspacersA.jpg

We got 79 tail lights for the car in hopes to make them LED sequential, started doing it myself til we accidentally came accross this company, called North west Mustang LLC. They make light setups for classic mustang, got to thinking maybe 67-68 setup would be able to work, and it does. This is a real nice setup.
100_1827.jpg

100_1828.jpg

100_1830.jpg

Decided to save some bucks to go against a new tranny and fab my own fuel rails
100_1832.jpg

And I got a bay with stuff all painted up the right color,no windshield wiper motor showing and a crap load of turbo piping holes cut in....:lol:
100_1826.jpg

We got 79 tail lights for the car in hopes to make them LED sequential, started doing it myself til we accidentally came accross this company, called North west Mustang LLC. They make light setups for classic mustang, got to thinking maybe 67-68 setup would be able to work, and it does. This is a real nice setup.QUOTE]

I just came across this company, and was goign to use the same stuff to do my tail lights. I got a second set of 79-82 tail lights to mess with too! Good luck.

We got 79 tail lights for the car in hopes to make them LED sequential, started doing it myself til we accidentally came accross this company, called North west Mustang LLC. They make light setups for classic mustang, got to thinking maybe 67-68 setup would be able to work, and it does. This is a real nice setup.QUOTE]

I just came across this company, and was goign to use the same stuff to do my tail lights. I got a second set of 79-82 tail lights to mess with too! Good luck.

It is a nice setup and lucky the spacing is right for those lights.

Thanks.

Well, we are getting closer, decided to wrap some of the hotside just to be safe with the engine bay paint
100_1834.jpg

100_1838.jpg

Been powdercoating stuff for a few car enthusiasts around here. When word got out we had alot of visitors.:lol:
Did this upper intake in solar rain for someone, also going to do some more engine parts and rims for him.
100_1856.jpg