Started the 84 t-top coupe

That's where the brake lines are going through. The question should be , where are you putting the windshield wiper motor?:D

Hmm, interesting, why didn;t you go out the bottom of the engine bay?

Also I'm pretty sure you were the one who mounted it inside the... well I know, not sure if you want to hide it from others. I think Joe plans to do it this way too?

:D

• Sponsors (?)

O.K. no laughing on this first pic, I actually stole this idea from another build thread, made my own (landing gear) though. Worked really slick. de plane, de plane :rlaugh:
mar14primer001.jpg

got the primer on...
mar14primer002.jpg

mar14primer005.jpg

mar14primer006.jpg

Tried somthing new for primer..
mar14primer007.jpg

I was pretty flipped out after I shot this new product, because it looked like s????.
But we went at it sanding and decided it is awseome. This stuff makes bad body work look good, feels like silk after sanding. It is a direct to steel filler sealer, primer. Nice stuff.

We have been waiting along time to get here. After pulling my hair out with paint issues, the final result is better than we hoped for.... Chris this is for you, in real life this is the most beautiful EL wild strawberry we have ever seen...
enginebaypaintmar19022.jpg

enginebaypaintmar19014.jpg

enginebaypaintmar19015.jpg

enginebaypaintmar19012.jpg

Also used the hammered Rustoleom on the inner fenders and the tunnel, as well as the whole underside, say goodbye to rust! We are liking the gun metal color with the wild strawberry.
enginebaypaintmar19002.jpg

enginebaypaintmar19020.jpg
enginebaypaintmar19013.jpg

:drool: oh WOW, that is absolutely gorgeous Terry! that color in sunlight at a car show or event is going to blow every other car there out of the water! i'm really glad my humble little coupe could be a small help in the process of making a car like this! :hail2:

Chris