Static window stickers

JohnVH: i'm making them. don't know exactly what the charge is going to be. i just ordered the blank sheets and i have to buy new ink for my printer. whatever that comes to divided by the number of labels i'm able to make.

i'm guessing $1 each just to cover my costs.

• Sponsors (?)

I like that Idea. But I want a big japanese character looking sticker to put behind my front wheelz where I have stickerz of all the stereo companies. when someone wants to steal my ****, I like for them to know exactly what they are going to get :D

haha j/k I'll take one.
maybe we could find someone to make license-plate frames, where stangnet is on top and our names are on the bottom?

I'll take two, come to think of it. I want one for beth, my classy broad.

SLIGHTLY_INSANE said:
I remember a long wile back SN actually was selling stickers, on Pony trails there was a cobra II with a stangnet sticker on it. Just a white vinal decal i think would be the simplest and best.
They still have them. Just go to the Stangwear section of the main page. They've got plate frames, shirts and these:

snlogot.gif

dTas95GT said:
i'll put your ID's on the labels to identify yourselves. PERSONALIZED! :nice:

I'd like one too, so long as you're going with the original idea of an interior static-cling sticker. I don't want to deal with adhesives. I'd gladly pay your costs, and you should be making something for your time too. I'm wondering if, since you're customizing them anyway, and you're doing them on white, could you do them in other colors besides the black/blue that the samples are?

I think the idea of a license plate frame would be the same as leaving on the frame that the dealer put on your car when you bought it. Advertise for free? Not me. I just bought a new car, and removed those dealer frames as soon as I got home. When I went back for the plates, they put them on for me...and of course they were more than happy to replace the frames that I threw away. A Stangnet sticker is still advertising, but to me, it's really more of an ID than an ad...just my .02.

I like the idea of being able to ID someone who posts here. Yesterday I saw a red fox-body convertible at Lowe's in Everett, and I wondered if it belonged to someone here.

alright i have the label sheet made up. just like i said before its the logo i posted before with our ID's underneath them. the labels are on their way. i ordered them last week so i figure they'll arrive early this week. the labels are clear so to make them stand out i'm going to get white to put behind them (same stuff). heck maybe i'll just print directly on the white. we'll see.

the size is 2 x 2.75 inches. (a little smaller than a business card) just a little small emblem that wont stand out like a sore thumb. they're all individualized, if you replied to this post i will make one up for ya.

so far i have about 16 people. the only problem is i'm not going to be around this weekend to distribute them at BM. so we may have to have a preliminary get-together somewhere so i can hand them out. perhaps Friday, i'll keep you posted on my progress.

I just figured that the license frame idea works well because it's not easy or safe to see if there is a sticker in the front passenger side of a moving car when you're on the road, license plate frames would be easier to see. :shrug:

my goal was to come up with something easy and cheap to make that we can quickly put on our cars to identify ourselves that isn't too obnoxious.

a license plate holder would be nice but fairly expensive to produce and then some of us would have to give up our existing license plate holders to be identified.

if the passengerside doesn't work then how about the upper drivers side? the best was the rear quarter window but again that wont work for convertibles.

UPDATE: well the stickers i ordered came in. what a dissapointment. they advertise that it doesn't leave any residue on your window but i cant see how it wouldn't. its really not a true vinyl cling but a plastic sticker. :bang:

i'm now ordering the more expensive but guaranteed to be a true vinyl cling. apparently there's a reason why they cost more. that's what i get for trying to save money. should have just gone for the good stuff right off the bat. :nice:

its probably going to be another week before the new vinyl arrives and i get them printed up. sorry its taking so long! :(