Steeda 5 Link?

GT Drifter

Mar 26, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Reading about the 5 link on Steeda's site. Seems like it can really improve the handle of a Mustang.
Does anyone have an opinion on this 5 link? Also anyone happen to know if it can take some drag strip beating?

Any opinions on there adj. LCAs?

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

We have a KB blown 99GT in our club with the Steeda 5Link installed. He seems to like it, although I've haven't been in his car more than enough to get from the pits to the staging lanes... His full intentions are to drag this car every once in a while..

If you want, hit him up with an email off our board.. he goes by the screen name GSGZZLER

5 link supensions are more truble then they are worth, basicly they are an easier bolt on bandaid, A 3 link Tq arm suppension is the better way to go, for drag and road racing especialy with the weight balance our cars have. The 5 link supesnsion seems to be a Pan Hard bar, lower control arm, a sort of mini tq arm and the problematic upper control arms all these links can only cause more supension binding problem.

also check out maximum motor sports and grigs racing they only do suppension and don't mess with anything else, I would (my opinion) stay a way from more links in the rear end.