Steeda Pedals & Pics

rygenstormlocke

former 10 second badass
Aug 13, 2005
Northern Virginia
Finally got my Steeda pedals installed. Got them from a fellow stang member last december as part of a gift exchange. and I've been putting off the install. Finally got the drill out and installed them. Took about 40 minutes. Also decided to take some new pics of the car.

I like the look of the pedals, let me know what you think.

august2007-1.jpg

august2007-2.jpg

august2007-3.jpg

august2007-4.jpg

august2007-5.jpg

august2007-6.jpg

august2007-7.jpg

august2007-8.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I wonder what kind of confusement you give people as they are behind you seeing the GT500 spoiler, GT bumper w/dual exhaust and the 4.0 badge...:rlaugh:
The look of that wing grew on me very quickly and I can't wait to get mine so I can put it on this week:D

I wonder what kind of confusement you give people as they are behind you seeing the GT500 spoiler, GT bumper w/dual exhaust and the 4.0 badge...:rlaugh:
The look of that wing grew on me very quickly and I can't wait to get mine so I can put it on this week:D

LOL. No doubt. Actually my wing is the Legend spoiler, that came out when the S197's first hit the market. I bought it back in late 2005. Its a little bigger than the GT500. I like the GT500 spoiler a lot, more than the legend in fact.