Steeda vs. BMR/CHE LCAs

• Sponsors (?)

Your going to get different opinions from everyone, but fwiw I think BMR & CHE offer just as good if not better products at comparable or better prices. I just ended up going with BMR's billet lowers, adjustable upper & upper contol arm mount. Good luck with your decision.

Dennis: you hit the nail on the head. People swear up and down for this or that product. Here's my opinion, based on what I read: Go with the BMR or Spohn poly/rod combo adjustable LCAs. CrazyAl is a guy who posts on mustangforums.com frequently and is pretty much the one to go to when these questions arise. If you're interested in a very good write up, here you go: http://www.mustangforums.com/m_1696246/tm.htm. I promise you it's worth every one of the five minutes it'll take you to read it!!! And don't forget to adjust your pinion angle for best performance.

hell, money talks!!! are they double rod ends or double polys or one of each? that may help the decision. and are you racing or is this for comfort and fixing the pinion angle? those are the q's i'd ask myself. . . besides the obvious "can i afford it" question!

hell, money talks!!! are they double rod ends or double polys or one of each? that may help the decision. and are you racing or is this for comfort and fixing the pinion angle? those are the q's i'd ask myself. . . besides the obvious "can i afford it" question!

Double poly. I race sometimes, but I'm not at the track every week. I would describe my car as a daily driver that likes to be a race car about once or twice a month :D