Stereo Issues

• Sponsors (?)

Do have a separate amp? Or is it built into head unit. Are you running 2 or 4 speakers? First thing is to check all fuses, doubtful as you have one speaker playing. Did it stop after working on vehicle. You may have blown out speaker/ speakers. Easiest way to tell is pull deck, easier than pulling door panel reverse right and left, if speaker plays you blew that channel of amp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you do have amps, plural ? Before you start running wires, do you have factory or aftermarket? I think you blew out something in amp. If you have 4 speakers and 3 blew out, that's rarely the speaker themselves it's the amp. Locate the r/f speaker coming off amp and hook up another test speaker, it can even be a home speaker. If no play fix/ replace amp. You can pull door panel to get at speaker, but that's a lot of work in most cases. Keep us posted! Moose.

I've got a mach system in my2000 expedition. I bet any money something happened to your amps. Why did you swap out stock unit?

I finally figured that P.O.S. out. Something in the rear amps was bad. I unplugged one at a time until I found out the right rear was the problem. Took that crap out and installed new 6X9's and ran all new wire. Unplugged all that was tied to factory stuff. And yes, it sounds amazing. Would like to thank all that helped on here. It's nice to have a forum that is full of helpful people. I might need to call on you guys in the future. Thanks