Steve's Megasquirt/tunerstudio Help Thread

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
You have a good start, at idle it's best to create a timing ramp in the ign table or to use idle correction advance (found in the idle drop down at the bottom)
If you post your tune I can modify it so you have a working example.
As for idle timing every engine is a bit different but 14 to 24 degrees are usually where most engines end up

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors(?)

clutch47

Jan 27, 2020
17824 PA
You have a good start, at idle it's best to create a timing ramp in the ign table or to use idle correction advance (found in the idle drop down at the bottom)
If you post your tune I can modify it so you have a working example.
As for idle timing every engine is a bit different but 14 to 24 degrees are usually where most engines end up
Thanks. I'll post it after I get done with my session. I'm going to look deeper into VE and how corresponding cells affect it.

Tufgriz

Sep 23, 2019
Washington
so, i hope this will fit in here. My 89 gt is running an efi source microsquirt with there plug and play harness. My son "had" an 89 lx with a turbo coupe swap that we put a pimpx in. My question is, if I wanted to run the pimpx on my gt with batch fire is it possible? reading over at stinger they say it wont work that I need to send it in for conversion to the pimpxs for conversion to "work" with the sequential injection. Im thinking about doing so later on down the road but in theory it should work with batch fire on my gt still correct?