Sticker inside left door jamb

Black GT

Sep 8, 2018
Jacksonville, Florida
Does anyone know if it is possible to obtain a replacement information sticker that is in the left door jamb? I have a 2001 GT that according to the car fax was involved in a left side collision in 2005. The quarter panel was replaced so I have no sticker. I know this may seem petty to some people, but I would like to have the sticker just so my car is complete. I would also like to know what month and year my car was manufactured. From looking at other 2001 GT's vin# and manufacture date I believe my car was made in January or February of 2001 but not sure. I know my car has a T-45 transmission and they switched to the 3650 transmission in mid production of 2001,but unsure what month the switch was made. Thanks for any help.

• Sponsors (?)

For anyone interested I called the dealer about the availability of the door sticker. They told me after the cars are 4 years old they do not reproduce the stickers. However they ask for my vin# and did print me up 4 pages of a build sheet for my car at no charge. Lots more info than the sticker has on it. Found out my car was built 02/19/2001.