Still Running Hot

Thanks guys. Yeah coolant is expensive in my parts if I'm lucky I can get something on sale for 14 $. Lol. The brand doesn't really matter right? And are you talking about that water wetter or wetter water whatever its called. The stuff that saposedly makes you car run about 10º cooler?

IMO Coolant is coolant. Look at the labels on the jug and compare the ingredients. . You want the old style green coolant, not the stuff for GM or Dexcool- orange color. Forget water wetter, unless you run straight water. What I am referring to is waterpump lubricant- prestone sells it.

• Sponsors (?)

Oh ok yeah I know what you talking about prestone anti-rust and waterpump lubricant its a couple bucks. I'm guessing I just add that to the coolant. Thanks mike. Ill order it on amazon when I order the motorcraft stat.The autozone and advance stores have to order it so ill order myself.

Thanks guys. Yeah coolant is expensive in my parts if I'm lucky I can get something on sale for 14 $. Lol. The brand doesn't really matter right? And are you talking about that water wetter or wetter water whatever its called. The stuff that saposedly makes you car run about 10º cooler?
Water wetter works. However, if your system is working properly you don't need it.