stock 97 cobra against Sti

Status
Not open for further replies.
STI?

All wheel drive is gonna get you every time even if the kid doesn't know how to drive. They are unstoppable from a dead stop even with the worlds worst driver. Your friend will most likely be sadly embarassed. But the STI car still sounds like ass and looks like a polished up turd. Just slap a Vortec Supercharger on that Cobra and then you don't have to worry about anyone challenging you anymore.

Radeon

• Sponsors (?)

1994Vib.RedGT said:
there is this jerk kid at the local rice hangout with an Sti who claims to be able to beat anything going and coming. My friend is coming into town this weekend and he has a black stock 97 cobra, could it take the stock sti?

Depends on the year, but your friend should take him. Tell him to race from a roll. Or tell him its 0-120, not 0-40 B.S.

I demolish STI's atleast 3 or 4 times a week around here, and I make 360/390 in a 3500 lb SN95... They aren't gods gift to racers...

You can sit around and whine and piss and moan about "they're AWD" or "they're only 2.5L" or "Its a 4 door" ... You know what? My car hauls ass, sounds like a monster, and unlike an STI, I can roll smoke off the tires anytime I want...

QUIKSVT said:
I demolish STI's atleast 3 or 4 times a week around here, and I make 360/390 in a 3500 lb SN95... They aren't gods gift to racers...

You can sit around and whine and piss and moan about "they're AWD" or "they're only 2.5L" or "Its a 4 door" ... You know what? My car hauls ass, sounds like a monster, and unlike an STI, I can roll smoke off the tires anytime I want...
Okay I'm locking this thread. If you would have read it from the beginning you'd have realized this thread was about a stock STi vs a stock 97 Cobra. This thread has worn out it's usefulness if there ever was any to begin with.

U.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.