DuDNoTcH

Dec 22, 2009
stock block stock bottom end 302 92oct Pump Gas

buildalmostfinished-1.jpg
:hail2:

63788_1191888815331_1771712370_362905_5951401_n-1.jpg
:hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

i got a stock block stock bottom end 302 PumpGas ''STREET CAR'' do people race on this board

Only at the track

Btw, to respond to a question you asked on another thread. No, there is not a place for **** talking on this forum. You might get away with some good natured ribbing in the talk forum, but any sort of derogatory remarks will not be tolerated.

Reactions: 1 user
I read his other post, he'll beat any stock block mustang on this entire site. Lol.
My town is only across the highway from his, maybe we should have a meet.
Technically i have stock block, right?

I read his other post, he'll beat any stock block mustang on this entire site. Lol.
My town is only across the highway from his, maybe we should have a meet.
Technically i have stock block, right?

I have a STOCK 351 block in my mustang...i only bored it .030 and tossed a 383 zero balance assembly with some aluminum heads and a box intake. Heck i'm even running stock 2.73 gears out back. I'm up for the challenge!!! :nice:

Chris

its obviously fast with that intake. the video i saw suggests it might be in the 12s. i finished a stock 302 block, cast crank motor this spring. it runs 6.60s@102 in the 1/8 off the bottle, so i dont know if it would hang with the original poster's rocket ship.

Those are aluminum heads painted.... Neat trick so when you pop your hood at night every one would think there iron heads. Unless you just don't know what your looking at during the day. lol, good try. Op so what mph you run in the 8th?

Those are aluminum heads painted.... Neat trick so when you pop your hood at night every one would think there iron heads. Unless you just don't know what your looking at during the day. lol, good try. Op so what mph you run in the 8th?

I was waiting for someone to pick that up. I wouldn't expect an answer from him to that. I once posted a video of that car running a modded evo if it's still up.