Stock Dyno pull

boston2k4

Jun 11, 2009
nothing spectacualr but i went to the dyno to see how they do bone stock and its not to bad
<object width="425px" height="360px" > <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"/> <param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=60592929,t=1,mt=video"/> <embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=60592929,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"/></object>

280hp and 286tq

its was 95 degress out and humid as heck too!

managed to get a little out of the stock tune picked up 6 hp and got smotther throttle response

ordered the procharger kit so now i play the waiting game:mad:

• Sponsors (?)

yessir shes all stock including exhaust and intake nothign was touch for this vid including the tune.. i hit 500 miles on the car on the way to the dyno... catback and procharger vid coming as soon as i get the rest of my kit:mad:

Now this is kinda weird .. I was watching Horsepower TV and the put a stock Charger RT ,Police Package, which is rated at 340 Hp and dynoed at 279 RWHP...

I seen that also, all dynos are different. Not sure if HP uses a Mustang Dyno or Dynometer. That makes a big difference. I still say the mustang is probably pulling around 325-330 hp actually.

Hell my bone stock A4 SS put 306Rwhp out. Putting it around 365hp. Ive seen stock pulls as low as 289 Rwhp and as high as 317rwhp in the 98-02 F-Bodys.

Ive also seen 250s and 280s in the 05-09 Mustangs......there all different....take it to the track :)

And to think I needed stage II cams exhaust and most boltons to get to 280rwhp and 300tq. Oh well once my LT headers and X pipe are on I should be around 310rwhp.

Dont be upset if your only between 288-295 Rwhpwith those mods. Ive only seen a handfull of sn-95 Mustangs hit above the 300rwhp mark with a full H/C/I. And they done some radical Intake modifing.

I seen that also, all dynos are different. Not sure if HP uses a Mustang Dyno or Dynometer. That makes a big difference. I still say the mustang is probably pulling around 325-330 hp actually.

Hell my bone stock A4 SS put 306Rwhp out. Putting it around 365hp. Ive seen stock pulls as low as 289 Rwhp and as high as 317rwhp in the 98-02 F-Bodys.

Ive also seen 250s and 280s in the 05-09 Mustangs......there all different....take it to the track :)

tracks I go to you shift up and down and steer left and right ....:D

Dont be upset if your only between 288-295 Rwhpwith those mods. Ive only seen a handfull of sn-95 Mustangs hit above the 300rwhp mark with a full H/C/I. And they done some radical Intake modifing.

I had a 01 Bullitt that put down 325RWHP 320RWTQ, Stock intake,Stock heads,
Cams
Anderson power pipe
BBK LTs
BBK high flow cats
Flowmaster 44s welded in stock catback.
Thats was all the mods..

She is pretty long winded,What gear 3:55 or 3:73? Nice by the way looks like you got a good one. picked mine up last night same color as yours hope it pulls as good.

I am curious of what kind of dyno this is. Almost looks like a mustang dyno. I dynoed the 280rwhp on a mustang dyno and the owner of the shop was impressed at my numbers seeing as everyone says his dyno puts out low numbers. Mustang dynos try to simulate actual driving so they are much more accurate then other dynos. Another thing is these new stangs could be under rated because 280rwhp is about 330+ crank hp. Seeing as the car was dynoed on a hot day if you went on a day where it was around 70 you probably could put down 290 (340+ crank hp).