Fox Stock is going up, boys!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Looks like American Rice.

The telltale would be.
When you dump the clutch.....do the front tires spin?
And does it have a 4 cylinder engine? mounted sideways?
...and a fartypipe muffler?
Do Honda guys envy you ?

It does this stupid fart thing when you change gears. That annoys me. It is possible to spin all 4 tires in heavy rain or snow with the traction control off. All that aside, it had 4 doors, I needed a 4 door car, it was $4k cheaper than an equivalent Mustang GT, and it was quite a bit faster than said Mustang on the road, and almost every race track. It didn't have a bumper car steering wheel. It's actually kind of a no brainer.

Kurt

Reactions: 1 users
This is as good as it gets these days. I don't know how anyone can even compare a Mustang to this.

1571097885894.png
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I actually like the RS because its different than what is out there in that class. The WRX don't have the power, the electronics and if you get an STI with that picnic table on the back...ugh, gag me with a spoon! The Civic Type R, where do I start? It looks hideous, like the mediocre guy in high school who shows up 20 years later with bright red leather pants and matching jacket. Plus, over 300 horse to the front wheels only, really?

To me the RS does it better than most of those other cars in that class. Maybe an Evo comes close but not out of the box.

I actually like the RS because its different than what is out there in that class. The WRX don't have the power, the electronics and if you get an STI with that picnic table on the back...ugh, gag me with a spoon! The Civic Type R, where do I start? It looks hideous, like the mediocre guy in high school who shows up 20 years later with bright red leather pants and matching jacket. Plus, over 300 horse to the front wheels only, really?

To me the RS does it better than most of those other cars in that class. Maybe an Evo comes close but not out of the box.

I don't get the Type-R, way too much money for a front wheel drive car. Looks recockulous too. Honestly, nobody notices the gray RS. I like it that way.

Kurt

For my money, give me the Volkswagen Golf R over the Focus RS.

Much nicer interior, no gimmicks, paddle-shifted 7-speed DSG transmission, a phenomenal all-wheel drive system, much better warranty, Fender sound system, and 19" pinwheel alloys? Oh yeah, that's an easy one.

dafuq did I just read?

SN-95s and Mustang IIs are the best cars ever, Carmichaelangelo is going to put an LS in General Karthief's Mustang, and Dave is doing jello shots.

Oh and everyone hates the Pirate Civic.

Reactions: 1 user