stock rear lower control arms

• Sponsors (?)

lol toss them, theres really not a market at all for stock 302 parts. They may net you 2 dollars if you can find someone who wants/needs them.

Keep them around, you can always use them to practice Welding on, or they may come in handy for some project someday.

I'd keep them just for this exact reason. You can use them to practice with rather than practice on the ones you want to use. But if you never plan on welding then there really is no reason to keep them unless you somehow break yours

I've seen a few guys weld steel plates on them and box them up, then put in urathane pushings and they actually work quite well afterwards. Same goes for the uppers. If you can weld and have the material, you could probably box them and sell them for something decent.

I've seen a few guys weld steel plates on them and box them up, then put in urathane pushings and they actually work quite well afterwards. Same goes for the uppers. If you can weld and have the material, you could probably box them and sell them for something decent.

That's exactly what I've been thinking of doing. I think the bushings on my stock lowers on my notch are trashed, and I don't have the cash to blast away on a set of aftermarkets. I'm thinking of picking up a set of used stockers, having someone box-weld them, and then poking in some poly bushings to see how well that works out. As long as it at least gets rid of that popping sound I keep getting from the rear, I'll be happy, but it'd be nice to get a little better traction. 4.10's + T-5 + stock-sized tires on the street = wheelspin city. I can hardly use more than 3/4 throttle in 1st or 2nd gear on the street without roasting the tires. :(

I wouldn't throw them out. When it comes to Mustang parts, one man's garbage is another's gold, no matter how unlikely the demand. Feel free to drop 'em on my front porch and I'll make some use of 'em. :nice: