Suspension Strange 10 way adjustable rear shocks?

CHILL347

I could barely beat on it while driving.
Oct 27, 2019
Beaumont, Ab
Hey everyone. A good deal has come up on a brand new set of Strange 10 way adjustable rear shocks that were only installed for mock up. Thinking about picking them up. All I have right now is cheap Monroe shocks. I drive on the street mostly but the odd time throw my slicks on and go beat on it at the drag strip. Would these benefit me? Anybody else running these? Good or bad reviews? The reviews I read on them all seemed pretty good.

• Sponsors (?)

They’re like $72 each shipped here in the us. Idk what the exchange rate is currently, or if there any import taxes to get parts into Canada.

Ya so around $200 or more CAD for a new pair and this guy is selling these brand new just installed for mock up then he sold the car for $150 CAD. I messaged him that I want them. I think it's a decent deal, was just wondering how they are. If anyone had experience with them.

I have the Strange single adjustable schocks in back and single adjustabe struts up front. I soften them up for more comfortable street driving, and stiffen the back at the track for better/more consistent launch at the track.

Reactions: 1 user