Brakes Strange Brake/suspension Noise

Forestw

Sep 20, 2017
So about a year ago I bought a 94 mustang gt 5.0 ,with a 5 spd Manuel. When ever I had 3 people in the car or under heavy acceleration or going over a bump I'd hear this scraping noise (the noise best described as a : cheeeett chheeeet chee )coming from the right rear, everything on the car was still OEM from 94 so I assumed it was either springs or schocks , well last weekend I put the eibach sport line springs on along with kyb shocks , when I went for the first test drive with everything on the noise was worse and constant along with signs my right rear brake caliper froze up , immediately I jacked the car back up to check my work again and everything was in order , and indeed the caliper was frozen so I sanded down the brake pads to try to isolate the other noises and allowed me to safely test drive the car without warping the rotors , everyday this past week I've true something new to stop the noise but I'm at my wits end does any one have any input or 2 cents

Just to let u know what I've replaced and the affect it had on the noise
-put on springs and shocks =noise got worse + brake squeak
-Sanded pad down= stopped heavy constant brake squeak
-Replaced spring isolators = helped dull the noise
-Replaced wheel bearing =no change
-Chopped off axle back and dumped it in front of the rearend=no change
- No pinion snubber on car was like that when I got it only noticed when I when to put the shorter one on

• Sponsors (?)