Strange Bullitt

• Sponsors (?)

Kilgore Trout said:
Maybe he just collected up some Bullitt pics for his auction, could be two different cars in the two pics.

i dunno, looks to be the same car.

if you compare the grass coming out of the driveway, the bald patch in the lawn, and the cracks in the drriveway, it looks to never move.

There were anomolies like this on the Mustang line. I've read on the Mach 1 forums where some Mach 1s have come off the line with the incorrect pillars, wrong seats, wrong bumpers (one even made it to the dealer lot with an 04 front cobra bumper on it). It was just a mix up in the sequencing of the parts... and it happened before the parts were painted. Somewhere out there, you'll probably find a GT or V6 that has a Bullitt C-pillar, but painted the same color as the car.

Kronos said:
dude you got way too much time on your hands
lol, not to much time... just I know what a Bullitt looks like and when I'm looking at them I expect to see one..lol
I'm just curious if it has the correct glass, the bullitt glass has the dot matrix stuff that follows the shape of the pillar its not just a cover its made for it

If you look close enough at the photo (I had to download it and adjust the brightness of the photo), you can see that it has the correctly matrixed window. Just the C-pillar is the only incorrect part (at least on the outside)

It's happened before, GT's coming with one V6 pony emblem on the side.

I know someone with a bullitt who got it with one bullitt caliper on it and one Cobra caliper on the other side.

It's not just Ford, i know of someone who bought a brand new Nissan Maxima with 4 miles and it came with one HID headlight on one side and a regular halogen headlight on the other side.