Street Master, Master of all things automotive, Super Stallion

• Sponsors (?)

I live in Birmingham, so I am about 1 and 1/2 hours away from Auburn. I think i'm going to do fine, I have been taking college prep classes all of high school, I'm in AP Physics Mechanics right now, so stuff like that should help a lot, even though I will probably repeat it in college even if I do pass the AP test, I just like to learn, so I guess I am weird:rolleyes: I don't know who all LSU got this year, i'm not really keeping up too much I've got my own Senior football season to worry about, see if I can enjoy it and lock down that 4th letter. now I'm depressed, too many memories.:(

my girlfriend said a guy in a 94-98 v6 stang tried to race her tonite. she didnt do it cause she's still a beginner at 5sp;)

.........sorry, i just cant think of anything derragatory, or insulting to say. i'll try back tommorow;)

uh oh, this thread was drifting DANGEROUSLY close to the bottom of the page. If we're gonna get it locked, people need to keep posting! And where are the flames?! Flames I tell ya, FLAMES!!!

Lets see here, what can I say to rile someone up? Hmm...:D

Originally posted by silver00v6
hmm i heard this one somewhere but i forgot where...
"Owning a Honda is like running in the special olympics, you may win but you're still retarded."

ROTFLMFAO!!! I say that civic owners are just rejected people who can't afford a real car. :D