Striped-down Wiring Harness Needed...

DV19

Jul 14, 2004
Cornelius, NC
As many of you know we're in the process of turning our 99GT into a "track only" car and now it's time to tackle the wiring. By our rules we need to keep all the lights, wipers and engine... Does anybody know where you can get a harness to do just this and eliminate all the other stuff like climate control, radio, etc....?
I know I can hack into the stock one that we have but I'd rather sell it off to someone who needs a complete harness for a swap or something and get a ready-made lightweight one....?
Any help with this would be appreciated...

• Sponsors (?)

I know that wire harness dieting is something that a lot of people do when building factory five roadsters using mustang donor cars. You might be able to get some good help at the www.ffcobra.com message boards. There is a 4.6L board, and several vendors that sell wire harnesses like you're looking for.

inferno9898 said:
I know that wire harness dieting is something that a lot of people do when building factory five roadsters using mustang donor cars. You might be able to get some good help at the www.ffcobra.com message boards. There is a 4.6L board, and several vendors that sell wire harnesses like you're looking for.
Just spent an hour and a half on that site..... great resource..... thank you!!!