Strut Bar and Plenum Cover

Probably already been posted, but;

What Strut bar would be the best to fit over my Plenum Cover, I see a few with "slight modification required." I would like my setup to be 100% legit, no Jerry Rigging.

Thanks guys!

• Sponsors (?)

The phrase he is using now is NOT what he first used that was offensive to all black americans. This one could also be offensive to some people. Race is a serious issue in this country. He may have intended no harm, but the comment was inappropriate.

The phrase he is using now is NOT what he first used that was offensive to all black americans. This one could also be offensive to some people. Race is a serious issue in this country. He may have intended no harm, but the comment was inappropriate.

Give me a break! Though the OP might be mixing colloquialisms, the one he now uses has nothing to do with race - are we concerned a Jeremy or Jerry might be offended?

jerry-built - 1869, Eng. dial. jerry "bad, defective," a pejorative use of the male nickname Jerry (a popular form of Jeremy), or from naut. slang jury "temporary," which came to be used of all sorts of makeshift and inferior objects (see jury (adj.)).

Source: Online Etymology Dictionary, Online Etymology Dictionary

Jury Rig
Pronunciation: \jur-ē-rig, -rig\
Function: transitive verb
Etymology: 2jury
Date: 1788
: to erect, construct, or arrange in a makeshift fashion

Source: Merriam Webster Dictionary, Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online

And by the way - if I was sensitive I might be offended at his sig where he says "go green." After all I drive a gas guzzling American Icon. I love a large carbon footprint! But really - we need to retire the idea of PC.

I am glad to see that your working diligently to make sure that race continues to be an issue in this country.

We would not want anything said in casual conversation to not go unscrutinized and perhaps actually think it was not meant to offend.

I salute you and your efforts!

His original comment was Afro-engineering. That is what I responded to and that is racist. The term Jerry is often used to refer negatively to the German race.
I am offended by racist comments and I get picked on??? That tells me something, I guess. Does this site condom racist comments?
I had thought Mustangs could help bring us together. I guess I was wrong.

His original comment was Afro-engineering. That is what I responded to and that is racist. The term Jerry is often used to refer negatively to the German race.
I am offended by racist comments and I get picked on??? That tells me something, I guess. Does this site condom racist comments?
I had thought Mustangs could help bring us together. I guess I was wrong.

I'm not picking on anyone. I've simply grown exceedingly tired of people who take offense at things they should just let go of or simply pass over. Being offended doesn't result in a realized change in another person's behavior. More often than not it simply instills great animosity toward the one "offended" (not saying the OP harbors any ill will toward you since I don't know him).

Though many will argue the truth (and I won't entertain them in an internet forum), there's only one race - human. Beyond that it's all about making one group distinct over and above another. And as far as geographic or ethnic backgrounds - I'm American, a temporal citizen of the greatest nation in the world. But even though I'm the second generation American born to German immigrants I can't get excited about the possibly pejorative use of Jerry either, since I doubt the OP would know it was commonly used to refer to Germans. Even if he did, Germans have been recognized around the world as fantastic engineers.

Now back on topic, I’d really like a strut tower brace for my ’08 Kenne Bell supercharged Mustang. Any suggestions?

So, the disclaimer when looking at the brace fitment "does not clear engine cover" is false information? Thats cool.

in the Motorsports catalog the GT brace part# M 20201 S197 states that it does not fit vehicles with the manifold cover, there is no disclaimer for the V6 brace part#
M 20201 F that it fits with or without manifold cover, the V6 brace is the same brace used on the 08 Bullitt and there is no problem clearing the OEM intake manifold cover.