Stumpy's Traction Bars

Wart said:
Care to remind us?

IIRC it appeared he was trying to use the forum to sell his wares.
{edit}
Vince, I just remembered. Your The Fabricator. You would rather buy than build?? That's not much of a reference. For you.
Or are you shilling.?

I just remember you criticising his design. I have the subframe connectors in front of me and have no problem with the design. They're similar to the SSM subframe connectors, but they fit tighter against the underside of the car and I think the tubing size may be smaller. If you're purely after strength than these may not be for you. But they should be plenty strong enough my car, so I can sacrifice strength to have something less visible.

The "Vince the Fabricator" custom title was given to me by one of the moderators. I knew nothing about it until it started appearing above my avatar. Would I rather buy than build? Depends. If the product sucks and I can do it better myself than I probably will. But if the product is good, and will save me some time or money, then I have no problem buying it. Hey, I love working on my car but I don't feel like I need to custom-build everything myself. There are LOTS of other things I could work on.

• Sponsors (?)