STUPID FRACKIN' KIDS! Good Story INSIDE!

Adam95GT

Aug 14, 2006
Burlington, NJ
Well here is a good one for you guys!

Today i get down to school and im supposed to have a UPS package with a mug in it i bought for my adviser to give to her at graduation on sunday. Well package isnt here... i called the company they gave me the tracking number and said that it wasnt their problem... So i called UPS and they said the driver left it at the door. They asked for the contact info for the company and called them. The shipping department wouldnt be in untill monday so they told me to call back then...

Well i live in an apartment complex on the second floor... so my girl friend said some ass hole kid probably took it... So i was like check this ****... I took a box from another UPS shipment... And filled it with random trash to make it heavy and included a note...

DSCF0559.jpg
(sorry its wrinkled)

Well i parked in a visitor spot so it looked like no one was home and we settled in cooked dinner and started to watch TV..

Well we hear a noise out side... so kirsten goes and looks out the peep hole... and goes i think a kid just took your box...
Then i heard :
"there is nothing in it"

So i opened the door and ran out and say "i caught you now!"

I said " i have you guys on camera and its going to the police"

2 of the 4 kids took off running so fast!!!!!

so i go inside and actually call the police to ask if i needed to make a report... They told me to come to the station and talk.

i was walking around out side and two of the kids came back pleading telling me it wasnt them... I said the camera wont lie... and walked back in side...

Grabbed my camera from my table and walked out with it...

I think they shat them selves.. Little did they know i wasnt taping ****.

Here is the box and how they left it...
DSCF0558.jpg

The note was crumpled up and inside :D

i just told the police i just wanted to let them know what happend and i didnt want my property being messed with... they said if anything else happens come back...
:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

LOL!
damn kids!
living in apartments suck,thats why i send everything i order to my dad's place.
good thinking on your part.
where they the same kids who took the mug?

If anyone is to blame, its the lazy UPS driver's fault for dropping it at the front door of an appartment building of all places insteading of tagging your mailbox and trying again the following day. You might as well just hang a sign on it that says "steal me". :nonono:

F the kids - they shouldn't be stealing. Whatever happened to parents teaching their children good values? Hardly see that anymore.

Push for theft/larceny charges if you can and have 'em prosecuted. Young punk kids are so disrespectful nowadays (that's a whole 'nuther thread).

YMMV

:cheers: