Stupid freezing rain!

• Sponsors (?)

What happened? slide into a curb? that's a bummer though. Personally i'd either go for the cobra's or whatever else you had in mind or keep the good 'ol stockers for a while, the'll take a lot of abuse, might not look as pretty but cosmetics aren't everything.

My .02
-Bart

I guess I'll try to get it fixed. I really could spend the money elsewhere on the vehicle.

Yes, I hydroplaned (on ice) into a curb. I was going around a corner and the car just didnt stop. Ran right into a sewer. Hopefully my alingment isnt messed up, It didnt seem to be too bad going home... but I couldnt tell, because EVERY ROAD IS ICY.

yeah i didnt get it at first but sorry to hear bout what happened, at least your ok...dont break the bank for new wheels..u probably can barely tell...i damaged my wheels and i said to my friend look what i did!!!! hes like, what???!!... u notice your car much more than other people do. i bet that one wheel doesnt look that bad....if new wheels are gonna set u back or kill the ole checking account fcuk em for now. either get what ever was in the 2nd pic fixed with that money or mods if it aint too bad, or just save more...

the ice is bad here too...im on LI where are u?? im not driving it now but its outside....i couldve literally Ice Skated on my car and not damaged the paint tonight...but now we have 6+ inches of snow already.....ok, good luck with the car.
later, Anthony

Sorry to hear about that...little cosmetic things like that bother me...lol.

So where do you live where all this freezing rain is happening...just curious???

David

hes most likely somewhere in the NorthEast...arround Ny or something...im on Long island and we are getting it pretty bad...probably 7-8 inches in less than 4 hours. it all started with an ice coating so alll the snow is sticking, plus teh average temp has been something like 10 degrees over the last 3 weeks i think

That sux!! The rim isnt horrible though. As long as its not bent you could even drive whit it if your not too picky.
Id highly suggest investing in a winter beater Or at least some REALLY good snow tires. Ice is killer...belive me I know!! After totaling my notch on black ice i will never have a mustang as a daily driver again.

Yeah im near Quakertown...this weather is starting to really piss me off. Same thing happened to me last winter. Damaged a side panel and bent a rim in like 4 inches, it wasnt pretty. I went and bought 17 inch Cobra R's with Nittos all the way around and couldnt be happier, a lot better then 16 inch American Racing rims. Ive always said Go before Show though.....

Whats all that white stuff on the ground. I have seen that on TV, but I dont know where they get it from.

J/K

Sux about the car man. At first I thought rain had gotten under the trim, froze, expanded and popped it off!

If you do need to replace that rim, can you just get one? Possibly used?

Hell, as of this last week everyone here @ work thinks I'm nuts for driving my stang in the snow/ freezing rain/hail etc... most front drivers were getting stuck & I got around better than they did...all be it just a tad sideways :p

Not to mention the fact that my tires have around 2/32nds left on them:jester: