Stupid kids!!

ES Stangin

Apr 6, 2005
Erie, Pa
Last night I was driving my car to my work and the power was on in an area near my work. It was dark so I couldnt really see much and then all of a sudden I hear something hit my car.. freakin kids threw a brick which hit my fender and my windshield. Luckily the only damage was a small ding and a scratch on the fender.. but it still pisses me off. It shouldnt amaze me how inconsiderate people can be..

ok enough ranting.. I feel better

• Sponsors (?)

They threw a brick at your car and you didn't turn around and beat them silly with said brick? :nonono: At least go back and scare the crap outta them or something. People don't get away with crap like that when it comes to my stang.

thats why i always carry my .40. Dumb people think there cool when there in a crowd. i would of drove back and emptied my clip just to scare the living **** out of them.

CManT1914 said:
:rlaugh: Just shoot into the air. :lol:
just be careful, some kids started shooting at my car with paintball guns and i got of with my ak-47 and shoot 9 bullets, till i got arrested for discharge of firearm, endergermant, and crimanal damage.

Guero said:
just be careful, some kids started shooting at my car with paintball guns and i got of with my ak-47 and shoot 9 bullets, till i got arrested for discharge of firearm, endergermant, and crimanal damage.

That's gay, why don't they arrest the kids for vandalism? I remember seeing this video of kids going around town in their car at night, shooting people with paintball guns. Then they did it in front of a cop and got sent to jail for like several years. It was some report or something.

i told that to the cop his response was, theres no comparison between a paintball gun and an ak-47. then i said when i saw them shooting i didn't ask them what they were shooting with, i saw them pointing, i grabbed my gun and responded.

ES Stangin said:
Last night I was driving my car to my work and the power was on in an area near my work. It was dark so I couldnt really see much and then all of a sudden I hear something hit my car.. freakin kids threw a brick which hit my fender and my windshield. Luckily the only damage was a small ding and a scratch on the fender.. but it still pisses me off. It shouldnt amaze me how inconsiderate people can be..

ok enough ranting.. I feel better
Wow, I have a really bad temper and I would hate to think what I might do. I'm not trying to be an internet bad ass, but I probably would have ended up going to jail for what would have happened. I envy people such as yourself who look on the bright side and can use words like "luckily" after something like that happens, because it could have been worse (ie. brick come through windshield and hit you in the face). You may have beat their ass for throwing stuff at your car, but assult and battery will keep you locked up longer than property damage. This being said, I hope those little bastards get caught and thrown in jail for a while with a bunch of butt rapers.:D

about a year ago here on long island a bunch of punk ass bustas were going around stealing **** out of cars, they stole a credit card, bought like a friggin 20lb turkey and threw it through some ladys windshield. she was going south, they were going north and the kid hung out the window and at like 40mph threw it through her windshield. she survived but had extensive facial damage to say the least. and would u believe that in court she was all apolegetic and ****.

I was flipping out.. but it was dark and there was no real way to prove anything.. plus I didnt feel like dealing with some homie trying to get revenge for beating up his little brother..

As for the AK.. all I can say is :worthlesb

ES Stangin said:
I was flipping out.. but it was dark and there was no real way to prove anything.. plus I didnt feel like dealing with some homie trying to get revenge for beating up his little brother..

As for the AK.. all I can say is :worthlesb
the cops have my ak. its a Romanian Ak-47. it was 400 bucks new. i got it before the ban so it didn't have the knife in front(forgot what its called).

akwasr10.jpg

its exactly like this one:drool: :drool: :hail2: :hail2: