stupid people

mustangcoupe

Jul 7, 2003
i hate stupid people that think there in the fast and the furious or somethin. i was drivin and a beater wagon starts riding my bumper so i had to slow down and he gos into the other lane and zig zags through heavy traffic. once traffic brakes up i see him way up front punchin it, so i floor so i can catch him and let this A hole know what i think of his drivin. as im cathing up to him and about to come beside him all of a sudden he goes into my lane and when i try to go in he other lane to pass him he blocks me in then puts on his hazzards like he won a race or somethin. ohh well at least i made him happy thinking he "smoked" a mustang lol.

• Sponsors (?)

mustangcoupe said:
i hate stupid people that think there in the fast and the furious or somethin. i was drivin and a beater wagon starts riding my bumper so i had to slow down and he gos into the other lane and zig zags through heavy traffic. once traffic brakes up i see him way up front punchin it, so i floor so i can catch him and let this A hole know what i think of his drivin. as im cathing up to him and about to come beside him all of a sudden he goes into my lane and when i try to go in he other lane to pass him he blocks me in then puts on his hazzards like he won a race or somethin. ohh well at least i made him happy thinking he "smoked" a mustang lol.

I got mad cuz some jerk was riding my bumper once... I was on a side street and it was a one lane road, so I slowed down to about 5mph and put my hazards on just to piss the guy off. It certainly did, and it was funny as hell. He was honking his horn and 'Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me' for about 2 miles. I stoped after that... cuz going slow got annoying, but it was still fun.

ExplodingTurtle said:
I got mad cuz some jerk was riding my bumper once... I was on a side street and it was a one lane road, so I slowed down to about 5mph and put my hazards on just to piss the guy off. It certainly did, and it was funny as hell. He was honking his horn and 'Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me' for about 2 miles. I stoped after that... cuz going slow got annoying, but it was still fun.

I had this happn last night and the guy almost wreckd my SVO. We came to a stop sigh and I was going slow since I had a slurpy driving a stick :) So he gased it and went around me. The next stop sign he stoped to piss me off. I was like ok and back up a hair and floored going sideways by him lol. Once I got a few feet in front of him ( SVO fans don't read this lol ) I slammed on the brakes hoping he would hit me lol. I got out on a main road and quckly turned down this alley to head back home. About a block down i stopped to pick up my slurpy and it did not spill either :) Next thing I know this truck pulls up behind me so I got in my car and tuned off on this road to let them by. Guess who it was ?? It was that same Yukon that was being a jerk and no following me home. So I stoped car and ran at them, but they drove off lol After a few sec I took off after them but couldn't find them :(