stupid pole question

jhr302

Feb 11, 2007
i have a choice to make an need your help :

i an currently running a 5.0 bored .030 over 306ci , trick flow heads an street heat intake , 76mm maf , 75mm t/b , 24lb injectors , e303 cam , 1.6 rockers , double roller timeing chain , under drive pulleys , sfi balancer an an anderson power pipe , according to trick flow i should be makeing 350hp 370lb ft tq

now here is the delema , i have a choice to make , an need your help to make it ,

1. a tremec tko600 conversion , ( stock 88 t-5 )

or

2. a complete areomotive fuel system

• Sponsors (?)

i have suspension work dont , eibach drag springs , lakewood trac-action lowers , d&d double adjustable uppers , lake 73/30 front , 50/50 rear . aluminum drive shaft , 190 fuel pump , all smog equipment removed , steeda tri axe shifter , canton 7 qt. oil pan , electric fan , relocated battery , , alot of work i can tell you that , all done by myself with the help of my dad an brother , i just didnt feel like type all of it out ,

i guess ill go with the tremec , was just hopeing not to spend a ton of money but oh well lol

Almost the exact same setup as me. Get the TKO. The stock fuel system is fine for your power levels. Your stock fuel rails are going to be the bottleneck if it was the case so for a cheap upgrade, get the sn95 5.0 fuel rails. Thats if you haven't replaced the fuel pump already
Kevin