sub box placement?

Hello all, I finally decided to add a little bass to my system, my question is where is the best place to anchor the sub in the trunk. I have a 10" polk momo in their sealed box, dim 13w,13h,12d. I'm powering it with a JL 500/1 mono amp.
Should I stick it in the corner by the tail lights (IE where the custom thunderforms fit by mtx), leaving me with usuable trunk space. or should I center it in the middle of the trunk, as far back as the factory amp box will allow? Will it make a difference in sound vs space. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Dr. Black said:
Hello all, I finally decided to add a little bass to my system, my question is where is the best place to anchor the sub in the trunk. I have a 10" polk momo in their sealed box, dim 13w,13h,12d. I'm powering it with a JL 500/1 mono amp.
Should I stick it in the corner by the tail lights (IE where the custom thunderforms fit by mtx), leaving me with usuable trunk space. or should I center it in the middle of the trunk, as far back as the factory amp box will allow? Will it make a difference in sound vs space. Thanks

I would probably just have it facing straight back.. but I think you should try it both ways and see which way you like better.