Suggestions for Twin Turbo System Setup

Ive been wanting to Twin Turbo my Stang for a while now. Im not sure how much it would cost, but i should be able to aford it shortly. Since ive been looking, i can only find one TT system for a Fox Stang (Incon). Ive never heard of them before prior to my recent searches. Is this a reliable brand/system? Are there other systems out there that ive overlooked? Whats the best TT setup on the market now? How much? Any input is appreciated, thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

playboyracer said:
Ive been wanting to Twin Turbo my Stang for a while now. Im not sure how much it would cost, but i should be able to aford it shortly. Since ive been looking, i can only find one TT system for a Fox Stang (Incon). Ive never heard of them before prior to my recent searches. Is this a reliable brand/system? Are there other systems out there that ive overlooked? Whats the best TT setup on the market now? How much? Any input is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Check out turbomustangs.com. they have lots of reviews, as well as a listing of kit manufacturers, suppliers, etc. It is a great site.
joe.