Suggestions on some nice wash/wax materials?

staticc

Founding Member
Sep 28, 2002
Jupiter, FL
had my new fox for a couple weeks now. i know its just one of the things ive been needing to do. so might as well do it right now that i got a little money back in the bank. any suggestions on types/brands of wax to bring this back to life? and make it last?... heres what im dealing with
Jam038.jpg

Jam005.jpg

thanks
derek
:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I use Meguiars consumer line (it's easier to find, plus I found mostly it works better for me for some reason than the professional line). Paint: First, Step 1 paint cleaner (if your paint feels rough, claybar too), then step 2 polish, followed by Gold Class paste wax (paste being my personal preference). I use Westley's tire cleaner, Meguiars Hot Rims wheel cleaner, and Meguiars gel tire dressing for the rires/rims. I have Quik Detailer for touch ups (damn birds). My car isn't a DD, and it's garage kept, so that helps keep the paint in good shape, but the previous steps really made the color "pop", imo (bought the car used-it was an ex-rental, so I'm sure it got the quick wash/dry, no real paint care before I bought it).