Summer Fun

zZsKyZz

Dec 1, 2005
I have been talking to Adam95GT and since him and I have the same car and are both doing an engine buildup this summer, we thought it would be fun if we both started posting pictures of our builds and at the end of the summer went to Island Dragway and raced. We are both on a budget, have convertibles, are about the same age, and just love Mustangs.

So guys, hopefully this will be a fun thread for over the summer for the whole SN95 Talk community and maybe we'll even get to meet some of you guys down at the dragstrip when we go. :cheers:

If the mods can maybe make a "Sticky" thread or something so this can be followed it'd be awesome. :nice:

It's summertime, let the fun begin! :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds awesome, wish I was participating!
Your prob gonna get him if doesn't do the gears and converter though.
Wheres Island Dragway?

BTW, this is OT, but what did you like more, the gears or converter?

Sounds awesome, wish I was participating!
Your prob gonna get him if doesn't do the gears and converter though.
Wheres Island Dragway?

BTW, this is OT, but what did you like more, the gears or converter?

The converter is great, but the gears were def. the seat of the pants difference... Do gears first. :nice:

I thought I saw Z's car for sale on Corral....or inquiry.....:shrug:

but.....there has got to be something on the line for the race.....doesn't have to be monetary....but something funny the loser has to do......

I'm testing the waters, seeing how much I can get for it....

I've been having alot of problems lately with it. I just payed $500 to repair the transmission, and my exhaust just went bad so I'm picking up a complete exhaust [headers back] today....It just seems like I keep putting "fix" money into it and never any "go fast" money...

...So I've been thinking about getting a fox, but I don't know if I can give up my car...and a vert.. :nonono:

I'm testing the waters, seeing how much I can get for it....

I've been having alot of problems lately with it. I just payed $500 to repair the transmission, and my exhaust just went bad so I'm picking up a complete exhaust [headers back] today....It just seems like I keep putting "fix" money into it and never any "go fast" money...

...So I've been thinking about getting a fox, but I don't know if I can give up my car...and a vert.. :nonono:

hey....hobbies (enjoyment) cost $....:rlaugh: u don't have a 1k pool stick do ya :D
I was looking in the classifieds over there and saw the post.........I say keep the SN :nice:

Eric.........maybe if Adam wins he can dye Z's hair........the color of his choice...:rlaugh:

U know...they had a good idea for some good old friendly fun.......more people close to each other should do similar grudge races....:rlaugh: ...would make the threads a little more interesting............

Eric.........maybe if Adam wins he can dye Z's hair........the color of his choice...:rlaugh:

U know...they had a good idea for some good old friendly fun.......more people close to each other should do similar grudge races....:rlaugh: ...would make the threads a little more interesting............

I think Sam and Wes (sage2k and Stanger007) should do one. Wes has the Vortech about to go on, and Sam just get a Trick Flow H/C/I. :)