summit UDP with SFI

• Sponsors (?)

They sound pretty legit. Wonder how they compare to the steedas? Anyone run them?

Before he left his deallership Randy Stinchcomb told me that ASP or March are the main manafacture for UDPs and that all others FRPP, Summit, Brothers, and Steeda all get their pullies from them the key is to get one that has SFI damber and not the piggy back. I know every one on this and other forums are in love with their Steeda and rightly so I was asking about the Summit part because you cant find Steeda for under $200 and it may be the same part.

I bought these from Summit. Piggy back or not I like them and have had no adverse affects other than the car revs a little quicker and is a little peppier!

After-1.jpg

John

Attachments

• After-1.jpg
    After-1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 90
I bought these from Summit. Piggy back or not I like them and have had no adverse affects other than the car revs a little quicker and is a little peppier!

After-1.jpg

John

You do realize the stock crank pulley is suppose to go on after the piggyback crank pulley right? Thus why they are called piggyback pulleys. No wonder it revs faster you dumped like 5lbs off the end of the crank.

Bill

Attachments

• After-1.jpg
    After-1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 111