Roush sunday drag racing results

Disco

Feb 19, 2002
New Tripoli Pa
WEll another attempt to better my et yesturday. Again stock supspension gt, and the s4 blower with stock exhaust except i do have high flow cats but stock manifolds and stock cat back. I went 11.9 again and this time trapping 116mph my highest yet. I know it was about 80percent humidity on sunday in pa and nj where i raced. I just think im loosing too much with the shifting i shift fast but not that fast lol. I know with that mph im good for a easy 11.6. But im pleased once again. Just doing that for all that said that saleen blower was crap and its not. Next move will prob be chicanes intercooler and lfp resivoir. Maybe i will try a run with slicks instead of the et streets. Im pulling a 1.62-1.64 sixty foot. It gets the driver's side front tire up for a few inches. For all that are unhappy with dyno results since i have one and do sct tunning, do not by all means go by what the dyno says. I go by what the time slip says. Get a good combo and these cars do run you dont need a kb. I wish i would of bought that saleen extreme blower but they said you need a built motor. For as little as i drive my car i wouldnt. Well i think im done racing for the year and its saleen body kit time for my 00gt to give it appeal.

• Sponsors (?)