Super annoyed here in Michigan (rant)

89five.o

Jul 8, 2005
So, it seems like everything is deciding to break on me after my trip from New Mexico to Michigan. First my laptop harddrive craps out and I have to buy a new one and pay to have all of the files transferred. Total cost $200+. Then I notice that my front tires are wearing out towards the outside (which I assume is do to not having a front end alignment after having lowered my car before driving here) I simply didn't have time. Buying new tires. $300+ Then the other day I take my car in to get a front end alignment which they couldn't do. Bad inner tie rods they say. I look up on here how to fix those and it seems like it's better to replace the whole rack. It would be better if I had tools here but I don't so I'll probably get shafted having a shop swap that out. Grrrr.....sorry for the rant. I thought it would be nice making some extra money up here but so far that doesn't seem to be happening.

• Sponsors (?)

haha, thanks. Other than that I'm loving it here. There's so much car stuff going on. And the temperature hasn't been in the 100'ds :D

Thats the main thing i miss about ohio, was actually having different seasons.. down here its either blistering hot, or kinda cold. Gotta love louisiana weather :nonono:

What do you guys think would be reasonable for a shop to charge for swapping in a new rack (at autozone they're like $100 or so with a $40 core charge) and a front end alignment? I don't remember it being all that hard of a job.

In dearborn we have weekend car get togethers at the 50's Micky-Ds.

but they got canceled like 3 weeks ago..wtf? Still some people still hang around there on the weekends anyhow. just no more parking lot burnouts i suppose.
saw a cobra and some mustangs,crazy big rimmed detroit cars,camaros.. some rice:notnice: .

Just recently a sexy Red ls vert went up fro sale at GLO car wash (they are the best) Its really sharp looking. But then again, GLO can make any car look nice.

Lotsa car stuff, but money? geeze! our economy hasent been too great latley.:nono:

Yeah, it's pretty nice around the Milford, Novi and Warren area where I'm at. GM ended up putting me in a pretty nice apartment in Novi and they pay rent and utilities. Can't beat that. I read that the mean income in Novi is like $91k a year :eek: