supercharger timing

looking to free up some more low end torque out of my tune. I don't have access to a dyno to do it and was wondering if anyone could suggest some changes to my timing map and my accel enrichment. attached is my tune and a datalog with a pull on the parkway.

Attachments

• CurrentTune.msq
    118.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 2019-09-19_14.16.16.msl
    2.4 MB · Views: 84
  • Sponsors (?)

Well you are a bit lean, the AFR does not match the AFR target under load.. If you are running 93 octane and aluminum heads [ I think you are if memory serves] you can easily increase the timing at WOT 100kpa up to 33-34* from 30*

Thanks Steve! And yeah I’m still trying to get WoT fueling dialed in I don’t get much chance to really let it rip on the streets only cruise and light throttle any pointers on best way to go about that? Just do 4th gear pulls?

looking alot better now thanks. but question what do you think about my duty cycle? im only running 30lb injectors right now and my duty cycle hit 97 on this last datalog so im thinking new injectors are in the near future what size do you suggest?

Attachments

• 2019-09-20_23.59.19.msl
    1.9 MB · Views: 100
  • CurrentTune.msq
    118.7 KB · Views: 87
Ideally, just the required fuel, but it didn't work for me. It developed a low load stumble. Was probably there all the time but wasn't noticeable until the injector change. Steve figured it out.

I upgraded because I, too, was maxing out the duty cycle. Mine's a bit different because I use the MAF for fuel & MAP for spark.