Suspensioin 101 Questions

• Sponsors (?)

Dan...DId you check it out? I guess if you did you "approved" I have NEVER let Steeda do work for me, but since theyre a big company, I wont have a problem "fussing" if they screw up, but I have confidence in them...The guy we deal with there is in our local car group. If you need something...ask for Fred, and tell him RC from TCH sent ya!
RC

94GTLaserRC said:
Dan...DId you check it out? I guess if you did you "approved" I have NEVER let Steeda do work for me, but since theyre a big company, I wont have a problem "fussing" if they screw up, but I have confidence in them...The guy we deal with there is in our local car group. If you need something...ask for Fred, and tell him RC from TCH sent ya!
RC

Of course I checked them out. I said they looked good, right? :)

Typically, if I'm getting something from Steeda, I go through my local shop as the owner and I are friends. Therefore, I get the HABUD (hook a brother up discount). But there's only two things that Steeda has that I could see getting: A Triax to top the T56 (love the one on my T5) and possibly X2 balljoints. Other than that, I'm not a big fan of Steeda for personal reasons.

But if for some reason I do call up Steeda, I'll be sure to ask for the Fredster. Thanks for the contact. :nice: