Suspension Issues

rcustomz

Jun 13, 2017
So I have a 2016 mustang gt c/a special. i've recently installed ebiach sportline lowering springs, and i'm experiencing a few odd issues and would like some help or input.

Suspension wise and wheels everything is stock other then the springs, and i just and an alignment. Everything is tight as it should be.

I'm experiencing clucking noise when i go over bumps, and a whine of some sort at higher speeds, around 60mph or better. I know this topic has been floating around but I can't seem to find the issue related to the my car.

There are no signs of rubbing and the everything looks seated correctly.

Any ideas or suggestions?

• Sponsors (?)

So I have a 2016 mustang gt c/a special. i've recently installed ebiach sportline lowering springs, and i'm experiencing a few odd issues and would like some help or input.

Suspension wise and wheels everything is stock other then the springs, and i just and an alignment. Everything is tight as it should be.

I'm experiencing clucking noise when i go over bumps, and a whine of some sort at higher speeds, around 60mph or better. I know this topic has been floating around but I can't seem to find the issue related to the my car.

There are no signs of rubbing and the everything looks seated correctly.

Any ideas or suggestions?
I have the same setup and have the cluncking on bumps as well. only at low speed like parking lots and driveways.... did you ever figure out the issue?