1. Looks like Racelands to me.....opinions

IMG_4687.PNG

2. I just can't get behind the SVE brand at all.

I'm sure that, like other big box house brands, a third party does the actual manufacturing.

Price point is attractive though...

Mintsick and A5literMan like this.
  3. I wouldn't mind getting one of the SVE aluminum radiators, that's about it.

4. They do look like a Raceland knockoff. I like that it appears to be a complete kit, (CC plates, adjustment tool, etc.) but like most things, you get what you pay for. I have purchased several SVE items and in most cases it's good quality, but I would only purchase quality suspension parts with proven performance when it comes to parts that actually keep the car going straight down the road.
    The last thing you need is for a cheap suspension part to fail and causing you to lose control of the car.

5. Mine still works. After seeing what guys did to their tubular control arms, i try to stay away from SVE stuff.

6. I feel like after a few revisions they will be worth it

7. sorry, I'd never put them on my car

A5literMan likes this.
  8. I thought I read that SVE was Granatelli.

9. If you were to base them off the SVE rear control arms that I have, I'd say absolutely not.

10. I've had a rep tell me that sve and American Muscle's house brand stuff is made by Chinese manufacturers under the same roof... If you don't buy something that specifically advertised as made in USA, you are most likely getting Chinese stuff anyway, no matter how proud you are of what you put on your car. Practically ALL of the restoration parts for these cars are Chinese, so...

11. :thinking:
    I think if it is like the control arm issues, I rather have LMR customer service who makes it right over any of the other companies out there.

Just because a company had issues in the past doesn't mean you should write them or their products off.

If so, no one would ever drive a Chevy, Honda, or Ford for that matter due to recalls.
    :tard: