Swap headers for a 351W

95Boss351

Feb 3, 2004
I have a 95 GT that i am currently swapping a 351W stroker :nice: into and i want a good set of headers. Anyone have any info on what brand and where i can get em :banana: . Also if i add a tublar k-member will this add to additional space for maybe using a fox body style swap header? Thx in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

i have the same thing but i stroked it to a 393. headers are by kooks 1 7/8 primaries and run to 3 inch collectors. dont call kooks i brought them through prewitt racing and saved about 200 dollars. theyre the middle man with a good discount. kooks jacks up the price selling right to the public. had to get the drivers side slightly bent to clear the steering rod going to the rack. then took them to a friend of the road that ceramic coated them for 200 so all together it cost about 850 invested. works great though and they stay cool. stay away from the stainless steel ones they will melt everything under the hood even the rubber in the motor mounts lol

I used the hooker super comp swap headers on my car they fit great and allow you to use the stock/aftermarket h-pipes. The EGR tube boss is not there so if you want to run that you will need to weld on a boss and bend a new pipe. If I recall right I got them from Jegs.